cervelo s5 or s works venge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
i am after buying a new frame to do a custom build with for the summer i know these bikes are rather different but what would you go for? the s works venge or the s5? the venge is a great looker but the cervelo will kick its ass performance wise but i think it looks abit box shaped and square?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Metro 6R4.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
the s3 is gorgeous and would be my choice without a doubt, but i can only get it from my local due to insurance ( dont ask why ) they also have a cannondale supersix evo in team colours that is lovely

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
the venge is a great looker but the cervelo will kick its ass performance wise but i think it looks abit box shaped and square?

Do you have much experience or riding these bikes?
I'm curious to know what makes you believe the S5 will kick the Venge's ass performance wise (It will not btw)

If you come to London I can let you try them back to back.

Last edited:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
If you want to take me up on the offer to try both bikes, my best mate owns the VWD S5 and he has just purchased a Venge to crit race on.
On our local route both his and my fastest performances were done on Venges and he is in no doubt. As are peleton magazine who have tested both and found the Venge to be faster

You know a Venge makes sence :wub: (DISCLAIMER: bias as f#%k views and opinions)

standalone

standalone

Last edited:

zizou

Veteran
Think the S5 is slightly more aero but it looks awful

Would be between the Super Six Evo and the Venge for me

Top Bottom