Change of plan reg cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Mio order cancelled as in favour of wahoo Element bolt. Trouble is it seems to be sold out everywhere with at least a two week wait. Wondering if any big stores will have it, willing to drive 40 miles.

vickster

Legendary Member
Sigma due to get in 3-4 days

https://www.sigmasport.co.uk/item/Wahoo/ELEMNT-Bolt-Cycling-GPS-Computer/FGLA

40 miles of where will you travel?!

Use Google to find stores to phone in that radius?

13 rider

Guru
Be patient it's worth the wait I've had mine for 2 weeks and love it . I ordered directly from wahoo had to wait 3 weeks but I presumed they would fulfill there orders before sending to outlets . Very limited stocks so I wouldn't be driving around trying to find one

vickster

Legendary Member
Be patient it's worth the wait I've had mine for 2 weeks and love it . I ordered directly from wahoo had to wait 3 weeks but I presumed they would fulfill there orders before sending to outlets . Very limited stocks so I wouldn't be driving around trying to find one
Unless you phone first and reserve one

Because it's sold out everywhere he says presumably

I read that as a local purchase with the given travel radius

Quick Google shows that many of the usual suspects have them in stock for following day delivery

Wiggle (with a price match) is claiming 10 in stock, and several Amazon sellers also have them in for delivery the following day

vickster

Legendary Member
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I read that as a local purchase with the given travel radius

Quick Google shows that many of the usual suspects have them in stock for following day delivery

Wiggle (with a price match) is claiming 10 in stock, and several Amazon sellers also have them informed following day

Yes the normal element is a bit too big and £50 more. Bolt is better hence why sold out all over.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes the normal element is a bit too big and £50 more. Bolt is better hence why sold out all over.
Why is the Bolt better? I might get one to replace the Garmin at some point, but I'd want the bigger screen etc for mapping

si_c

Guru
Why is the Bolt better? I might get one to replace the Garmin at some point, but I'd want the bigger screen etc for mapping

Bolt has better battery life, and is more aero. I'm guessing people are desperate to save those aero watts, hence why it's out of stock.

vickster

Legendary Member
Bolt has better battery life, and is more aero. I'm guessing people are desperate to save those aero watts, hence why it's out of stock.
Which Garmin is it equivalent to? My 800 does ok at the mo, but could be bigger perhaps

Top Bottom