Changing road handle bars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Thanks guys!

Hopefully these pictures upload.

In getting the level right, it was a bit fidding, but found straight accross, so sti hoods to top of bars, sort of a straight line more comfortable.

In a bid to get home at a reaonable hour last night, I re-taped with new Bontrager bar tape, which come with reflective bungs, which I thought was a neat trick. I have however realised I need to angle the hoods "in" a bit as actual riding is differant than just sitting on top where I angled them out a bit. Baring that and the fact ive gone from a 46cm width to 42cm and dropped the stem by 20mm, which will take a while to adjust too, I am liking it, more comfortable for sure and slight less-wind resisitance differance plus with my arms slightly more flexed, I am riding over bumps better, so yeh, all in all, am happy.

Thanks again!

Well done!

Actually, the narrower bars will enhance your cleavage no end, and the fact that you didn't put white hoods on leaves me a little perturbed Davy. Sort it out lad! :thumbsup:
And I expect the shorter stem means that your holiday gut now clears the top tube. :laugh:

(I can talk! I haven't ridden a bike properly for ages! :laugh:)

OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Yup, the moobs are good and proper now!

I've decieded not to go white hoods so I can keep the Zebra effect... Plus I dont think they blend in well with the shifters.. Well, i've raised the stem by bit due to my gut too... hahaha!

Cheers mate.. ooops, faux pas, normally done but theres alot of mini lakes on my commute right now.. :-(

Top Bottom