Channel 5 - Looking for Headcam footage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fraser Mullen

Hi All,

I am working at the moment on the second series of a Channel 5 show called 'Caught on Camera'. It is a series where we highlight the use of cameras in the monitoring and prevention of criminal activity - including road traffic accidents and incidents where there is a dangerous or criminal element.

I wanted find cyclists who have used their own cameras to record incidents on the road, either involving themselves or other cyclists. We are particularly interested in contacting people who would be keen to feature themselves and/or their footage in the documentary - especially stories which should or have led to an arrest. We appreciate that there is a great deal of material on youtube etc, however we are keen to find individuals with footage that is not in the public domain, and people themselves who have stories as well as just uploaded material.

I wonder if you would allow us to post on your forums so as people can contact us directly with regards to this?

I can be contacted on fraser.mullen@five.tv or on 02073085403 with any questions or with any footage.

Yours faithfully

Fraser Mullen

jack smith

Veteran
Great idea! A lot of cyclists on here have uploaded footage of incidents on their rides and I'm sure a lot would be happy to help. It is also a good idea to show the general public some of the footage and hopefully they will be more considerate towards cyclists.

Top Bottom