Charge Spoon Saddle (Stealth Reflect Ltd Edition Black)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

De Sisti

Veteran
Charge Spoon Stealth Reflect Ltd Edition Black (The one without the visible orange stitching).
Purchased last month (ridden on three times). Didn't get on with it. £17 paypal gift (inc postage)
33278550020_88a2023ec6_c.jpg

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Charge Spoon Stealth Reflect Ltd Edition Black (The one without the visible orange stitching).
Purchased last month (ridden on three times). Didn't get on with it. £17 paypal gift (inc postage)
View attachment 344217
Pm sent.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Has it gone then? How can you keep me on tenterhooks for so long? ;)

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Will this deal ever complete? This is the internet age - I need an answer YESTERDAY!! ;)

OP
OP
De Sisti

De Sisti

Veteran
I must admit I don't visit this site very often. Mr CT responded within a few minutes of the item
being listed. We exchanged PMs, then I was off doing other non-cycling stuff. Saddle was
posted this afternoon.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ok then, since I won't now be hijacking the thread ... :okay:

I have a used Charge Spoon taken off my cyclocross bike. It was used for a year by the previous owner and shows very minor signs of wear, but it also has 2 small holes in the outer skin, probably caused by leaning the bike against something like a barbed wire fence. It is perfectly usable but I have put Planet X saddles on all of my bikes so this one is surplus to my requirements.

The new price of these saddles at Wiggle is about £20 so I reckon £10 would be a reasonable price to ask, given that it will cost me about £3 to post it. I can't be bothered to do it for less than that.

Charge Spoon #1.jpg

Charge Spoon #2.jpg

Charge Spoon #3.jpg

I have taken photos which clearly show the damage that I am talking about so if you buy the saddle, don't complain about it being damaged! It is as shown above.

First come, first served. Payment by Paypal gift.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Best let @r04DiE have first refusal though
Ok, first refusal to r04DiE, and if not it is yours.

PS r04DiE has turned it down, so it IS yours for that digital tenner! I'll PM you my PayPal details, and you can PM your address in reply. :okay:

I should be able to get it in the post tomorrow. I won't bother sending it recorded delivery for that sum of money. If it doesn't arrive, let me know and I will refund you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom