charity ride on trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lee morris

www.mosbikeshed.co.uk cycle hire
starts saturday the 2nd april 9;30 am from stroud sainsburys ,glos gl5, to seafront at southend on sea, via landsend and towns close to the south cost, IN AID OF ATAXIA UK

for more info visit

www.no-limitz.org.uk

sponsor me at

www.justgiving.com/lee-morris1

this is a massive task for me as i myself have the condition freidriechs ataxia , ( which affects my balance co-ordination and i have increased fatigue, )

im hoping to raise the awareness off ataxia and the much needed cash to fund reseach for a cure or medication to slow this condition down, (because at present theres nothing people with ataxia are like time bombs we have to moarn the losing off each thing as it happens to us , for example impaired vision, slurred speach clumbsiness, ablitly to walk

3 years ago with help i walked up snowdon - today i find it hard walking 30 m

please ,please take 5 mins to post my website on ur facebook profiles, any blogs u may have,

come and join me on part off the route

or simply sponsor me £1

thanks lee

rusky

CC Addict
Hi Everyone,

As you may or may not know, Lee started his ride on Saturday & is looking for people to ride with him.

I got a text message from him today...

Hiya mate cycling is going well, surpport van driver let us down, so someone covered weekend?? Hopeing to get someone join us tuesday ,gone unsurrported for a couple off days, in minehead at moment ,heading for barnstable or bude today depends how it goes, also got let down by my main surpport rider ,so might have to cut it sort if noone can join me, could u put qa plee up on cyclechat, to see if anyone is free to cycle with me,so i can continue next week, cheers, oh it hammered down yesterday lol , and my knees hurt lol
I'm joining him for a day on Weds 13th.

Details of the ride can be found on his website (linky in his post) under "Where Are We Now?"

Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom