Charlie Mullins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
That doesn’t make sense. If he isn’t Gas Safe registered then it doesn’t matter whether he charges or not.

Your neighbour needs to get a registered gas fitter in now to check that installation.
I think Accy means that the person who delivered it wasn't Gas Safe registered, hence the neighbour having to employ someone who was.

View attachment 594240

I find him irritating. 🧐 Your thoughts please.🤔
He's let himself go.
1624016104965.png

AndyRM

XOXO
He connected a pipe,then checked there weren't any gas leaks. That's all he did. According to the woman who had it connected,he didn't even have to move the oven,apart from pushing it back after connection,as the person she bought it off put the thing in place for her. He also said he would've connected it for free,but he wouldn't risk it as he didn't have a gas fitters certificate.

You cannot be serious about this? You think it's acceptable to have someone who isn't qualified install an appliance which could potentially blow her house up?

I'm pretty cavalier about a lot of things, but gas appliance installation ain't one of them.

I don't know why I'm surprised at this thread TBH. You think that driving despite being blind in one eye is fine.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You cannot be serious about this? You think it's acceptable to have someone who isn't qualified install an appliance which could potentially blow her house up?

I'm pretty cavalier about a lot of things, but gas appliance installation ain't one of them.

I don't know why I'm surprised at this thread TBH. You think that driving despite being blind in one eye is fine.
Yes it is! Do you have a problem with my disability? It sounds you you do to me!!!

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
We don't have gardens we have backyards🧐...and i bet you wear cargo shorts!!:laugh:
Ah yes , the backyard that’s where you hang up your tin bath ,next to your Ferret cage .
“Cargo shorts “ that’s spooky, how did you know :notworthy:.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I still cant beleive this thread is still open……..what member of the public are we going to abuse and berate next???

Top Bottom