Cheam and Morden Hilly 50 September 12th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Aperitif said:
When you live in the smoke, views like this are treasured.

that's not a view 'this' is a view ;) well it works better when you can upload the picture I guess.

sorry I missed it - one of our refs went missing and I got offered a much higher standard (on paper anyway) of game than I normally get offered so I couldn't say 'no'.

...they realised in a trice that you don't come cheap Adrian ergo you must be deer...

Oil drum fixed ok? :smile:

Prasad

I was nice experience to participate in this ride(I was with RB Velocity hybrid, one of very few in kind of non-cycling gears) . But , enjoyed every bit of it. It was quite challenging for me, given my daily commute in flattish London. I prefered to walk up one of last hill(Not box hill). And tried to tow with group of two participant(with Garmin), so that i do not lost( I was all alone).

I forget to ask their name in the end( too tired). Thanks to them.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Prasad, the Ridgeback Velocity is a very fine bike - my brother sells a lot of them - but the idea of doing the Hilly 50 on one had not occured to me hitherto. Chapeau!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
MacB said:
Oh, Simon, most disappointed not to be introduced to your delectable female companion. I have obviously severely underestimated your hidden talents!
Apologies. I did quite a bit of introducing, but, after a while, it got a bit like a project meeting. She's on the list for the next FNRttC, so there's hope........

Prasad

dellzeqq said:
Prasad, the Ridgeback Velocity is a very fine bike - my brother sells a lot of them -

It is, indeed. I completed @ 1100 miles, since I bought it in July(including 800 commute miles). So far , no problem.

Top Bottom