Cheap commuting rucksack mixed modal commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Decathlon have a real black hole in the northwest England, well certainly north of Bolton, west m of Leeds and southwest of Newcastle. Nearest is an hour plus away without traffic. Go outdoors is a more represented retailer up here. I guess we're not civilised enough for the French! :laugh:

Sports direct? Next town has one. Last time in it was absolute tat. I think they sell stuff that can't sell in all their other stores. Rejected by shops selling cheap tat it's that bad! Certainly I've never seen anything worth buying in that shop since Ashley took over field and trek then turned it into a shop to sell his awful modem karrimor rucksacks and turned the retailer into sports direct branch.

Sorry I'm not a snob just know you can get good and cheap so avoid cheap and crap when I see it. Even amazon sell good and cheap products. I was looking at matein brand commuting sack or amazon basic rucksack that's similar to that pocketed/compartment sacks.

Stockport is fortunately only 3 miles away, and the nearest Go Outdoors not much further.

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
Just got myself this for work as it needed to tick a few boxes for carrying stuff
3 peaks kaito

Screenshot_20230702_121948_Chrome.jpg

Might suit what you need barring price although unless I've missed it, I cant see a specific budget. 10% off if you create an account and free shipping.

simongt

Guru
As I've observed before, I'd avoid rucksacks with main compartment zips as they can work undone without the rider realising and the contents may spill out unknown to you. :sad:
Seen it happen. :cry:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
As I've observed before, I'd avoid rucksacks with main compartment zips as they can work undone without the rider realising and the contents may spill out unknown to you. :sad:
Seen it happen. :cry:
I've seen it too, but never if the zips are at one end. Usually if the zips are left at the top and run freely enough to move just from vibration.

Top Bottom