Cheap cycling glasses at Poundland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi to all. If your like me and money is tight Poundland are selling cycling glasses in various colour's ( for the trendy dudes amongst us ) for the legendary £1. There not bad either. I just got back from a 15 mile ride out sporting them and I'm really pleased with them.
I just thought I'd share this just incase anybody's looking for a cheap pair.
Johnny :-)

Attachments

• tmp-cam-1153868592.jpg
    tmp-cam-1153868592.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 186
I only shop at 99p stores.
Nah only joking,brilliant stuff.
I will pick up a pair for an MTB race I'm going to do.
I just hope they do them in my local Poundland :biggrin:
Cheers for the tip.

Do see meself as an upwardly mobile sort of guy!

Yer goin' places odav.

Chester possibly.

Philh

Über Member
My favourite thing in poundland is repeatedly asking "How much is this?"

I actually did this once, but I was genuine. I didn't know what a poundland was, I thought it was just the name of a shop.
I picked up a plastic bowl from outside, went in and asked the girl how much it was

Her reply was "This is Poundland", mine "I didn't ask for the name of the shop"

It just went downhill from there.......

U

User32269

I actually did this once, but I was genuine. I didn't know what a poundland was, I thought it was just the name of a shop.
I picked up a plastic bowl from outside, went in and asked the girl how much it was

Her reply was "This is Poundland", mine "I didn't ask for the name of the shop"

It just went downhill from there.......[
That's how I started mate! I now have the kids excitedly going "Say it Dad, please say it Dad" every time we go in!

Lonestar

Veteran
Seem ok for a squid.Guy at work had a pair and I told him I knew where he got them from.Now im going to try mine out today and try too look cool which will be a new experience for me.

Useful,when I'm glaring daggers at some dodgy road user they wont know.:whistle:

Top Bottom