Cheap multi bike stands. Any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
When I get home I'm thinking of buying a cheap bike stand that holds a couple of bikes or more. One of those really cheap metal ones from Ebay or Amazon that start at about £12. Are they any good? Flimsy and break easily or ok for the money? I know they are cheap Chinese imports - you couldn't even buy the metal for what they cost - but wondered whether it would be a false economy.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Maybe link to the ones you're thinking of? I've got one that holds two bikes. It won't have been one of the mega cheap ones but I won't have paid a huge amount of money for it either. Mine looks something like this

OP
OP
A

AuroraSaab

Veteran
This kind of thing. £13 at Amazon. Link to Amazon wouldn't work.

STAND02_3_900x.jpg

Some good reviews but Amazon reviews aren't always trustworthy.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Had one very similar, if not the same. Absolutely fine and unless the new owner of my house has taken it out I can't see any reason for it not to be there any more.

tyred

Legendary Member
I think it would be fine on your own private property with nobody anywhere near it to interfere. I was thinking about buying something like that for my own shed.

I wouldn't use such a rack in a public place.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/26410537...Z+X2GYDW+YSvM3XWXQD4G7KOZyCF|tkp:BFBM5J2Jlvdj

I find these very good (hope the link works). Works with different sized wheels. I have about four of them and have attached them to a plank of wood, to space them in the way I want and to prevent any chance of toppling over.

Top Bottom