Cheap Performer Trike E in Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Same colour as mine, though the rear wheel looks smaller than my 700c. As you say, an absolute bargain if it is legit. I'd certainly pay the seller a visit if I was in the market.

OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Not that unusual to list on different sites. I guess he would take it off eBay if someone offered the £500 it is advertised on Gumtree for.
It doesn't have a reserve on eBay. If I were in the market for a new trike I would make a cash offer at £450 based on the Gumtree advert. If he stuck to his guns £500 would still be an absolute bargain if it is genuinely in good condition.

OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Not really a good time to sell, especially after a fairly poor summer. He'd be better waiting till spring.

Absolutely he would - so absolutely the best time to buy! (As long as you don't mind having an exciting new toy in your garage that you can't use for six months because of the crap weather

classic33

Leg End Member
I wonder if he has a reserve on that? I can't remember if it shows to non-bidders.

Be very interested in what it goes for, I'd bank on a late surge.
Opening bid(Automatic bid was lower) accepted, would indicate no reserve.
Bidding.jpg

fixedfixer

Veteran
Sold at £532 , shame it was so far away, still l have no storage space left

Maybe, but would you have been happy with a commercial built bike after so many homebuilds? I find I look at something like a Bacchetta Giro 20 and think I could build something like that.

Top Bottom