'Cheap' set of Pedals and Shoes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
So, I went to the LBS and purchased them today. I first tried on a size 9.5 - and they fit beautifully.. I tried a 10 on just in-case.. But they were too loose. Got the pedals fitted after some elbow grease removing the original ones... First impressions..Company and I seem to have the knack of clicking in / out (not tried moving yet though.. I'll do a field test run tomorrow..What's the worse that can happen..ha).

Now I can get out of the habbit of hitting the back of the pedal with my heel to spin it the right way round.. My old flat pedals where single sided road styleeeee.
Cheers for all the advice people :wub:

Last edited:

Peteaud

Veteran
So, I went to the LBS and purchased them today. I first tried on a size 9.5 - and they fit beautifully.. I tried a 10 on just in-case.. But they were too loose. Got the pedals fitted after some elbow grease removing the original ones... First impressions..Company and I seem to have the knack of clicking in / out (not tried moving yet though.. I'll do a field test run tomorrow..What's the worse that can happen..ha).

Now I can get out of the habbit of hitting the back of the pedal with my heel to spin it the right way round.. My old flat pedals where single sided road styleeeee.
Cheers for all the advice people :wub:

What ones did you get?Did you get the LBS Deal?

OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
What ones did you get?Did you get the LBS Deal?
Went for the LBS deal yep, sorry forgot to say...My main reason being for the sake of a fiver, I can walk 30seconds and swap my shoes for a different size if they're not quite right after my first ride.. And if anything goes wrong; easier to return etc.

Top Bottom