Cheaper shaving brushes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Real men use meths....
...but after a while you can't see.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The moment i've been dreading has arrived. I can't get anymore shaves out of my disposable razor, so it's new (cuts me to feck) razor time!!:unsure: I made my last razor last over a month. No matter how i try with a new razor i just know i'm going to have blood in the wash basin with a new razor!:sad:

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
The moment i've been dreading has arrived. I can't get anymore shaves out of my disposable razor, so it's new (cuts me to feck) razor time!!:unsure: I made my last razor last over a month. No matter how i try with a new razor i just know i'm going to have blood in the wash basin with a new razor!:sad:
Have you considered growing a beard?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Have you considered growing a beard?
he still needs to shave his napper...

vickster

Legendary Member
Isn't he as bald as the proverbial...unless that's a euphemism for something else 🤷‍♀️

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Isn't he as bald as the proverbial...unless that's a euphemism for something else 🤷‍♀️
yes but a lot of baldies still need to shave the odd bit of growth that comes thru, otherwise they get the dreaded wispy bits.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I have gone on to a Gillette King C DE with the king C blades provided I like it a lot.
It's interesting how Gillette are marketing those as a precision beard trimmer rather than a full face razor. They obviously don't want to lose the market they've cornered with the Mach 3 now that DE razors seem to be making a comeback, despite KC Gillette having designed the thing in the first place.

Top Bottom