Check in here if you're working over Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
defy-one

defy-one

Got called out and am currently in a rather famous department store , sorting out a server issue ..... $$$$$$$$$

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Service these days is pretty poor in most department stores.

Primal Scream

Get your rocks off
When I was a service engineer (fire and intruder alarms and cctv) I never minded working over Christmas, the money for standby was awesome and if you had to actually go out it was treble time from the minute you left home.
Christmas call out paid for many a winterholiday.

Now I survey and desisgn I get a 12 Day break.

OP
OP
defy-one

defy-one

Service these days is pretty poor in most department stores.

Had to walk through a few sections to access the data centre as customer lifts are all shutdown at night ..... those frilly pink knickers you keep asking vengedetta to buy you are on sale ;)

OP
OP
defy-one

defy-one

When I was a service engineer (fire and intruder alarms and cctv) I never minded working over Christmas, the money for standby was awesome and if you had to actually go out it was treble time from the minute you left home.

True!!!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Had to walk through a few sections to access the data centre as customer lifts are all shutdown at night ..... those frilly pink knickers you keep asking vengedetta to buy you are on sale ;)

They wernt for Vengedetta they were for your Mrs to wear when i pop round when your out on call.

Top Bottom