Cheeky Nando's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Being neither a lad nor a yummy mummy, I've never been in either Nandos or Wagamama.

Nothing wrong with Wagamama (although I tend to go to better Japanese places now), I wasn't aware you had to be either young or a 'Yummy Mummy' just to set foot in one!!

Last edited:
Nando's
Tried to go there twice.
They do not take bookings so you turn up. There is a big queue and they say you have an hours wait. So we go somewhere else.
Who wants to arrange a meal out but with no certainty of getting in the place?
So never been.

Try this on Dragons den-
Nando's with booking. Exactly the same as Nandos but they take bookings. Then you are not treated like you are in effin KFC.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
But it is basically a KFC with seats.
We've been a couple of times (when there haven't been queues and a while ago) but I now only go if someone else really wants to. My wife refuses as she can't eat spicy food and they cook everything on the same plate so it's impossible to avoid for her.
We are constantly amazed at BlueWater when Nandos is queuing like crazy and cheaper, nicer places are walk straight in. I've never seen the attraction of the place, maybe it's free soft drink refills.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Nowt wrong with a bit of Nandidge on occassion. Their extra hot chicken is refreshingly spicey.
Many thanks for the warning.

Top Bottom