Cheeky Nando's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
"The British slang term “cheeky” is often used to describe someone who is exhibiting charming or irreverent behavior."

OTOH, "often used to describe the dreadful social behaviour of people who find themselves hilarious", fits too ime.

True.

I was actually referring to the "quality dining" and "South African".

The quality of the dining and the ownership of the restaurant is nothing to do with going for a cheeky Nando's.

:smile:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
image.jpg

11311921_10204206648552450_457378938_n.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Never been to Nandos, in fact I don't even know where my nearest one is.

Holy thread resurrection!

I've never been to Nando's either, which seems to be a bit like saying I've never seen Star Wars to some folk. Not only have I never been to Nando's, I'd never heard of Nando's, which was a bit like saying I've never heard of Star Wars to one bloke.

Some locals types would drive 20 miles to the nearest one, but it can't be that good can it? It's just a chain after all.

Anyhow, Nando's has it's own Lancaster branch now... so sell it to me! What's so good about Nando's?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Holy thread resurrection!

I've never been to Nando's either, which seems to be a bit like saying I've never seen Star Wars to some folk. Not only have I never been to Nando's, I'd never heard of Nando's, which was a bit like saying I've never heard of Star Wars to one bloke.

Some locals types would drive 20 miles to the nearest one, but it can't be that good can it? It's just a chain after all.

Anyhow, Nando's has it's own Lancaster branch now... so sell it to me! What's so good about Nando's?

Its slightly above average food imvho. I've had better, much better, worse and much worse.
if you wan't a chicken and chips fix then it should do.

Top Bottom