Cheeky sods at BBC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kirstie said:
It was broadcast on 26th Feb 07...

All I could find for that date was a report on their fighter planes! :ohmy:

Your celebrity eludes us!

bonj2

What exactly is it they want you to do?
"Go on blue peter", yes, but do WHAT on blue peter? MAKE a bike out of cardboard then pull one out saying 'here's one I made earlier'?

Maz

Guru
I think bonj's question is fair enough. A rather roundabout way of asking what the beeb want HillDodger to do, but nonetheless, a fair question...

Abitrary

Maz said:
I think bonj's question is fair enough. A rather roundabout way of asking what the beeb want HillDodger to do, but nonetheless, a fair question...

Was just thinking the same. It's going to be something to do with unicycles, cycling proficiency or stunts.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
We didn't get as far as details, but they wanted me to take a load of Cyclemagic bikes all the way to London, teach the presenters how to ride them, give them lots of information, facts and figures about cycling and explain about the unusual bikes. All for £50.

And Cyclemagic wouldn't even get a mention.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Bet if I was a World Champion they'd pay me more:sad:

Bid them.

Send them a note explaining costs to the business of your absence, and ask them to reimburse. Plus whatever you think is reasonable for your added value to the programme i.e. if it's a 3-minute filler, not very much, but if they're building a whole programme around odd bikes, then a bit more.

Top Bottom