chelsea-barça

who will go through

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
cookiemonster said:
In the 92nd min by a screamer of a shot from a 10 man Barca.

Chelsea were robbed by a shoot referee.

Gutted, would have liked a Man U v Chelsea final, as I have a new found sweet spot Chelsea after meeting John Terry the other weekend at a Curry house, really nice guy.

+ Chelsea would probably be more likely to beat Utd than Barca at the moment IMO.

yello

Well, I did think Chelsea were playing a very very risky strategy, and arguably negative, trying to basically be ultra defensive and hitting on the break. They gave away so much possession and Barca were demonstrating a master class in 'keep ball' for much of both legs. Barca kept trying to walk it into the net, damned frustrating!

I'm genuinely surprised at Chelsea's tactics both home and away. They stifled there own talent. They should have been committing more players to the attack. We saw on a few occasions that Barcelona were not that hot in defence. But playing for 0-0 away when away goals count for so much is just daft. Concede 1 at home and you're in trouble.... or out, as Chelsea found out!

yello

Oh, I'm pleased it's not a Chelsea v Man U final (again). I probably wouldn't have bothered watching it. I think it'll be a much more open game now.

Chelsea robbed? Not sure about that sending off!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
cookiemonster said:
In the 92nd min by a screamer of a shot from a 10 man Barca.

Chelsea were robbed by a shoot referee.
absolutely correct. What can you say? You almost feel sorry for them.

Man U will take them apart

scook94

Veteran
ilovebikes said:
of at least 2 penalties by a ****ing daffodil of a norweigan ref

Which ones? I'd only say one of them was a valid shout but it was ball to hand in my opinion.

iLB

Hello there
scook94 said:
Which ones? I'd only say one of them was a valid shout but it was ball to hand in my opinion.

and the one in the first half where he gave a free kick just outside the box

and your opinion is wrong

Top Bottom