chelsea-barça

who will go through

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

ilovebikes said:

game. Chelsea 1 - Barcelona 1. Barcelona go through to the final!

What you think should or should not have happened will never alter that. P*sser innit?

iLB

Hello there
yello said:
game. Chelsea 1 - Barcelona 1. Barcelona go through to the final!

What you think should or should not have happened will never alter that. P*sser innit?

doesn't mean i can't voice my opinion though does it.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd have more sympathy for Chelsea if they hadn't played like a non league club meeting Man Utd in the FA Cup. If that's what Abramovich has ended up with after sacking Mourinho for not being entertaining enough then he has failed miserably.

yello

ilovebikes said:
doesn't mean i can't voice my opinion though does it.

Didn't say that did I?

I've been there. The ref's the man in charge. Maybe he got it wrong, maybe he didn't, but he called it as he saw it. You've got to learn to accept it's only a sodding game. And learn that if you're going to crow in the good times, you've got to handle the p*ss being taken out of you when it doesn't go your way!:becool:

iLB

Hello there
yello said:
Didn't say that did I?

I've been there. The ref's the man in charge. Maybe he got it wrong, maybe he didn't, but he called it as he saw it. You've got to learn to accept it's only a sodding game. And learn that if you're going to crow in the good times, you've got to handle the p*ss being taken out of you when it doesn't go your way!:becool:

that's fine, in what way am i not managing to 'handle' having the piss taken?? clearly as a passionate chelsea fan i am feeling upset by the result, and to say 'its only a sodding game' is too much of a throw away comment for me, try telling that to the likes of John Terry or Lampard who have worked so hard to get to the final in consecutive years only to be prevented from getting there by a largely incompetent referee.

yello

As you are neither Terry nor Lampard, and you'll have moved on to some other thoughts tomorrow, I can safely say your sense of injustice is no where near as acute as theirs.

Let's not overplay the hard done by fan shall we? Get a sense of perspective.

iLB

Hello there
yello said:
As you are neither Terry nor Lampard, and you'll have moved on to some other thoughts tomorrow, I can safely say your sense of injustice is no where near as acute as theirs.

Let's not overplay the hard done by fan shall we? Get a sense of perspective.

that is beside the point, the whole point of being a fan is that you share in the glory or, in this case, the sadness and bitter dissapointment of defeat.

and yes my thoughts will have moved on to the FA cup tomorrow, as will the minds of the chelsea players, and next seasons Champions League campaign.

sense of perspective? of course i have a wider sense of perspective, you genius, but in the context of this thread, which- need i remind you is solely concerned with this football match my tone and attitude is entirely suited.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
to be fair, Andy, supporting a football club is a kind of curse, only occasionally relieved by success. Supporting Chelsea is less of a curse than many. Let me tell you.....
http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/
mercifully, due to the proximity of wife no. 1 and the resulting ban on travel in Buckinghamshire by wife no. 2 it's a kind of curse from forty miles away...

yello

Oh, it takes no genius to recognise amusing histrionics.:ohmy:

Sleep easy. Put your Chelsea jim-jams on, that'll make you sleep better xx(

iLB

Hello there
yello said:
Oh, it takes no genius to recognise amusing histrionics.:ohmy:

Sleep easy. Put your Chelsea jim-jams on, that'll make you sleep better xx(

well i'm glad u've had a laugh

but its a shame you seem to lack the intellect to post a meaningful response, ho hum

yello

PS a comment from the team I support's list...

Absolutely hilarious - now they know how we felt about Remi Harrel.

Goes around, comes around. Got to laugh. Haven't you?

yello

ilovebikes said:
well i'm u've had a laugh

but its a shame you seem to lack the intellect to post a meaningful response,

Sorry. What was that again? Pehaps you're choking up.

Let's all laugh at Chelsea, let's all laugh at Chelsea

Top Bottom