Children these days...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mini andyoxons... "Let's tickle Daddy", "Yeah", "No let's torture him..."

Anyway, I got off lightly in the end ...after a few choruses of "I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves..." :smile:

gbb

Legendary Member
Jeeez...my son used to jump on my back and shove his fingers in each side of my mouth...and PULLLLLLLLL till i looked like a wide mouthed frog :tongue::ohmy:

Christ it hurt like hell :smile:

Mind, that aint as bad as a few lines of Joe Pasquales torture song...

TVC

Not having children myself, and on the theme of torture, at what age do you think yours are finally going to leave home?

Melvil

Not a father, but I have certainly learnt from assorted young 'uns I've looked after that a cricket box is essential when playing 'rough and tumble'!

surfgurl

I've just read this thread to my husband. He tells me there is a website which gives you a series of questions which works out how many five year olds you can take on in a fight. He claims it says he could take on 25 of them.
Having seen him with his two boys when they were younger I think this is a vast exaggeration...

Keith Oates

Janner
The Velvet Curtain said:
Not having children myself, and on the theme of torture, at what age do you think yours are finally going to leave home?

When the money runs out I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wafflycat

The Velvet Curtain said:

Mine has semi-left home at age 18. He's at the local university and lives in hall of residence. It works well - he's far enough away that he's got independence, but close enough that we keep in touch regularly. He also comes home at holiday periods and we see him when we transport him to & from cycling events. We get along and I think he's quite civilised, so perhaps we're unusual!

Mind you, he is a keen cyclist so it's obvious he has been brought up correctly :tongue:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Mine are 18 and 20 respectively and show no signs of wanting to leave home. The younger, my daughter is on the final stages of her A levels and my son is in full time employment with the Herts police. Bring the medicine matron.:tongue:

abchandler

surfgurl said:
I've just read this thread to my husband. He tells me there is a website which gives you a series of questions which works out how many five year olds you can take on in a fight. He claims it says he could take on 25 of them.
Having seen him with his two boys when they were younger I think this is a vast exaggeration...

Sod the ante natal classes, just get every expectant father to complete this!!

Top Bottom