Chinese kit on eBay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Anyone else a tight arse and not like spending £100 on team sky kit?

Thinking of getting a set from china off eBay anyone got experience?

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Bought a Belgian National Jersey last year from a Chinese supplier - possibly 'cheapcyclejersey.com'.
Cost approx £20 inc postage !!!
Excellent value for money, have washed it several times and still in good condition.

Octet

Veteran
One thing I don't understand, and forgive me if this is a newbie question, but why buy a Sky kit (of which the money would go to Sky) so that you can advertise Sky when you aren't sponsored by them?

Or are you?
Just seems like you're paying them to do their work?

aJohnson

One thing I don't understand, and forgive me if this is a newbie question, but why buy a Sky kit (of which the money would go to Sky) so that you can advertise Sky when you aren't sponsored by them?

Or are you?
Just seems like you're paying them to do their work?

You could compare it to wearing a football team t-shirt.

OP
OP
jifdave

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
It's because it's a British team and I support Britain.
I don't get the cycling attitude, if I were to play footie in team kit no one would question it.

May well get a gb kit but only cause it will look better with my bike.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
.I've bought a couple of kits off eBay and ended up paying again for the real deal in the end. The two black jerseys look more brown than black and the shorts are just ridiculous, too small or too short in the leg. That's from 2 different sellers but there's another thread on here where people have said they're happy. Just pot luck I guess.
Plus don't be afraid to wear whatever jersey you want. Show your allegiance and support.

Octet

Veteran
I think it is a nice design, just didn't realise that people purchased team kits... but the football analogy makes sense :thumbsup:

Top Bottom