chinese roadie in LBS - disturbing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Apparently one in every four people in the world is Chinese, I just can't work out which of the other three people living in my house are.B)

User259iroloboy said:
Apparently one in every four people in the world is Chinese, I just can't work out which of the other three people living in my house are.B)

That's easy PC49 - look for the lycra clad one - no sweat! :wacko: Or invite bonj round - he's bound to spot something out of the ordinary...:angry:

cisamcgu said:
I think that bicycles are not unknown in China .. !!

Peoples_Republic_Of_Cycle.jpg

Keith Oates said:
That's a big Peleton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are NOT serious cyclists! :angry: B)

Abitrary

bonj said:
What perturbs me is the fact that he was completely unsweaty.

this might be a red herring as orientals don't sweat as much as occidentals. This is why they don't grow armpit hair.

Regarding the confusion... putting a communist in a capitalist toy shop would have been very likely to have sent him back to being a child.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Abitrary said:
this might be a red herring as orientals don't sweat as much as occidentals. This is why they don't grow armpit hair.
Maybe that is why I'm not much into body hair...

...but that's another story.:biggrin:

Abitrary said:
Regarding the confusion... putting a communist in a capitalist toy shop would have been very likely to have sent him back to being a child.
We're not all communists, some of us are free thinking folk with rights.:biggrin:

bonj said:
Well done to all the smartalecs who have deduced that he "may have just popped in before going on a massive long ride". It was fairly late in the evening, and he didn't have lights on.

Perhaps he went to buy some lights.:biggrin: (If not alredy mentioned)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Uncle Mort said:
...and the archetype of South East Asia, David Carradine :blush:

david-carradine.jpg

Sadly, David Carradine has been found dead... xx(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8083479.stm

Attachments

• david-carradine.jpg
    david-carradine.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8

Bodhbh

Guru
bonj said:
All his gear looked brand new, and very clean, which on a shallow level should be fairly nice thing to see, but on second thoughts I was slightly unsure. All his gear looked so clean it was like he's only just put it on. Also, he was wandering round the bike shop looking confused.
I'm not sure about the joke, but Chinese Laundry Blues is the punchline. :angry:

Top Bottom