Chopper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clefty

I had a budgie, but craved after my mates grifter, although after I crashed it into a hedge whilst trying a daring stabilizer-free feat he wouldnt let me ride it anymore, the only annoying thing about it was that the pedals clicked so you couldn't stealth up on someone red hand gang style, I eventually got too big for it and my Grandad replaced it with a red and yellow BMX - god I loved that bike.
Did anyone else ever have one of those yellow sirens on the front that had 3 or 4 different sounds 'nee-naw', 'wooo-wooo' etc I wish you could still get them..

Did anyone else have a Trak Trial (Trac trail?) bike. It was a gold coloured monster with some strange suspension on the front with a big spring in the middle! It also had a number plate on the front (like motor racing bikes might have i.e. 56). I think this was to provide a sporty look, although it did take a while to build up speed as it weighed a tonne!!:thumbsup:

Actually I've just realised that the number plate was on the bike I had before the Trak trail. It was a Raleigh Speedway.

Top Bottom