Chris Evans on BBC Radio 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMack

Chris Evans has a somewhat unique ability that perplex’s me...I cannot make my mind up if I can’t stand him, find him annoying or quite like him on the radio? It’s easier with TV, I can’t watch him as he just looks creepy, however when it comes to Radio I enjoy some of the stuff he does but find myself also swearing at the Radio telling him to F**k up when he prattles on! And don’t get me started with his acolytes fawning over him, just read the weather and sport and get back in your box gimps...:cursing:

Is it just me?

perplexed

Guru
No, it's not just you.

I can't have Wireless 2 on when he's on, have to turn it off.

OP
OP
AndyMack

AndyMack

There is still a Radio 2, I thought it had closed down years ago

It’s still all the same DJ’s except for Wogan, they just shuffle all the rest about the various slots, you could switch back on after ten years and hardly notice the difference. :tongue:

OP
OP
AndyMack

AndyMack

Mind you Zoe ball is another as is Joe whiley or whatever her name is.
I don't bother with radio much now

Play music shut the feck up.

You just named my least favourite two radio presenters, utterly useless the pair of them, I automatically turn over when they appear, same goes for Jeremy Vine. Grrr.

I do enjoy a bit of Liza Tarbuck though, cracking sense of humour and music taste.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I have the same thing about Danny Baker. I'm not sure I like him but always end up listening to him on a Saturday while sorting breakfast.
I love Danny Baker but I appreciate many don't. I used to love his BBC London show, which he got fired from.
Chris Evans was his tea boy, so they are cut from the same cloth.

D

Deleted member 26715

Don't think he would lower himself to R2 but as soon as Melvyn Bragg comes on the radio I reach for the off switch

Top Bottom