Chris Evans on BBC Radio 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Nothing to add, but I'm loving the autolinking the forum software has done.

@Tim Hall

But did it make you buy a new bike? :smile:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Can't stand him , never have.
Worst thing radio 2 ever did.
Mind you Zoe ball is another as is Joe whiley or whatever her name is.
I don't bother with radio much now

Play music shut the feck up.

6 Music Mary Anne Hobbs :wub:

I could listen to her all day, every day.
Ex Radio 1 presenters, the good ones go to Radio 6, the shite ones to Radio 2. Although TBH I find Hobbs a bit too earnest these days.

Reactions: TVC

Drago

Legendary Member
I can't stand him in any way, shape or form. I don't wish him any ill, but if I never heard his voice or saw his face again it would be too soon.

A Cyclist

Über Member
Chris Evans has a somewhat unique ability that perplex’s me...I cannot make my mind up if I can’t stand him, find him annoying or quite like him on the radio? It’s easier with TV, I can’t watch him as he just looks creepy, however when it comes to Radio I enjoy some of the stuff he does but find myself also swearing at the Radio telling him to F**k up when he prattles on! And don’t get me started with his acolytes fawning over him, just read the weather and sport and get back in your box gimps...:cursing:

Is it just me?

every now and then, I need something moan about (don't we all?),
so listen to him for a bit and tell myself, Radio2 can do better

OP
OP
AndyMack

AndyMack

every now and then, I need something moan about (don't we all?),
so listen to him for a bit and tell myself, Radio2 can do better
I think that was me this morning...:laugh:

A 8 mile round trip on the bike to Starbucks in the drizzle has cheered me up no end. :bicycle:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Until the appearance of this thread, I had no idea Chris Evans had so many fans. There must be at least 2 people who actually like him which I find surprising.
He's like a spoilt 4 year old who's eaten too many Skittles. Starts chuntering on about the weekend from Tuesday onwards - has nobody told him they happen EVERY week; you don't need to treat them like you're losing your cherry every weekend. Moron.
At least I can thank him for me discovering the joys of previously unheard of digital radio stations. I would rather listen to the annoying adverts than that self obsessed waste of licence payer's money every time.

Top Bottom