Chris Evans on BBC Radio 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I never listen to English radio but hated Chris Evans when he was on Top Gear.

I like him. Didn't realise he is on the radio...

is-captain-america-a-virgin-chris-evans-weighs-in-05.jpg

D

Deleted member 26715

Can't stand Chris Evans.
Makes me Wiggle uncomfortably when he's on.
I suppose he Currys favour with some people.
Makes me wanna Go Outdoors rather than listen to him.
His voice reminds me of a budgie with Millets.

Edit - why only the Evans autolink working? or not.
It's not, maybe only once per thread let's Amazon & see

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
He's annoyin, no g

classic33

Leg End Member
It’s still all the same DJ’s except for Wogan, they just shuffle all the rest about the various slots, you could switch back on after ten years and hardly notice the difference. :tongue:
Ray Moore - Gone, Terry Wogan - Gone, Jimmy Young - Gone, Gloria Hunniford - Gone.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Ray Moore - Gone, Terry Wogan - Gone, Jimmy Young - Gone, Gloria Hunniford - Gone.

They seem to make a habit of continuing with the same people long, long beyond what most people would consider retirement age. We've probably got 35-40 years more of Chris Evans.

classic33

Leg End Member
They seem to make a habit of continuing with the same people long, long beyond what most people would consider retirement age. We've probably got 35-40 years more of Chris Evans.
Don't think he'll last another 10.
And Vine replaced Young!

They should remind Evans that he said he never wanted to work for the BBC again, when he left for Virgin territory.

Folk on Two, Thursday nights - Mike Harding, gone.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have the same thing about Danny Baker. I'm not sure I like him but always end up listening to him on a Saturday while sorting breakfast.
I kinda love Danny Baker, but he's almost too much for me! There's so much going on, if I want to listen, I have to sit down and concentrate.

Top Bottom