Chris Hoy Crashes Hilldodger's Penny!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
fossyant said:
If you do the Mcr sky ride, you'll get to cycle round the bottom of the track for a lap - great if you've got kids.....especially if you've been riding round it properly..."Wow dad, you rode up here"...... lots of folk on bikes.....club riders do a lap or so then bugger off on club runs. Great for riding with the kids.

The manchester one did look good, we went into town early and missed it by heading back out. Would like to try to get to this years if possible.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyway, whose legs were you looking at in the original photo's........:wacko:

Certainly not Sir Hoy's............:wacko:

I take it I'm the only one who has a dilemma with Bradford and Leicester being on the same day. I was looking at going up north that weekend. Not sure if my parents would like us going off for the day for a sky ride. I'll most likely stay at home and go to the Leicester one instead.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Cant see it:sad:

longers said:
The manchester one did look good
It was great fun, nice day out cycling with loads of other people. Cycling really SLOWLY mind, for all you fast types :wahhey:

I (by chance) happened to be in London for that one as well (coming back from holiday IIRC, with two fully laden Bromptons); but the Manchester one was better, London was just too busy. Manchester also stopped the roads properly, where London still had some roads working at junctions so large numbers of cyclists kept having to stop and set off again.

Top Bottom