Christmas bike bling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Surprised there is no thread on this yet.

In the last week before Christmas my bike shall be blinged up with some cheap LED lights to spread the festive cheer. I am also planning on putting some tinsel on and wearing a Santa hat.

What does everyone else do?

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Seriously......................
My Mrs thought she would surprise me with these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131679137...49&var=431066101189&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I had to inform that sadly there was not a cat in hells chance they were going to end up on my bike. nor will any fairy lights tinsel or anything else Xmas related.

Mrs M

Guru
Surprised there is no thread on this yet.

In the last week before Christmas my bike shall be blinged up with some cheap LED lights to spread the festive cheer. I am also planning on putting some tinsel on and wearing a Santa hat.

What does everyone else do?
Good on you, have fun :smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
A cheery lady of indeterminate mature age turned up for the club run today with fairy lights and tinsel on the bike, an she was wearing oversocks with santas along with festive stuffed toys in her jersey pockets.
I hope you dropped her at the first opportunity ....

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I already have the fairy lights on the bike, since we had our Christmas ride couple of days ago. Keeping the Santa hat for work at the moment, but will wear it on the bike on Christmas eve and Christmas day.

Top Bottom