Christmas Presents for Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in any great ideas you have for Christmas presents for the cycling friends and family in our lives.

I should make it clear that - though I may well use these ideas myself - I am also looking for some really unusual presents to recommend in an article I'm writing about what to give the best-loved cyclist in your life. Emphasis is on thought and originality rather than spending a lot of money, or looking like Santa in his Sleigh/The Oxford St Christmas lights!

Many thanks in advance

Matthew

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Velo:re has some interesting products. made from recycle cycling parts.
I have the keyring made from a spoke, it's pretty awesome!

Blue

Legendary Member
Park tools do a bike shaped pizza cutter for about £15.

Compag do a corkscrew for about 6 times the price!

Bicycle

My wife asked me why I wanted cycling cloths for Christmas. "Don't you just use old shirts? That's not really a very exciting present?"

I sheepishly apologised for my spidery, sinistrious scrawl and explained that the word should have read 'clothes'.

I have a feeling I'm going to get a pruning saw, whatever I ask for.

Mrs Bicycle says (quite sagely) that she'll get the wrong thing if she buys a bicycle thing. Why don't I look after that stuff and she'll get me something nice... like a pruning saw.

gary in derby

My wife asked me why I wanted cycling cloths for Christmas. "Don't you just use old shirts? That's not really a very exciting present?"

I sheepishly apologised for my spidery, sinistrious scrawl and explained that the word should have read 'clothes'.

I have a feeling I'm going to get a pruning saw, whatever I ask for.

Mrs Bicycle says (quite sagely) that she'll get the wrong thing if she buys a bicycle thing. Why don't I look after that stuff and she'll get me something nice... like a pruning saw.

sorry if changing the subject slightly. But sounds like Mrs Bicycle want some pruning done, lol. so , if you buy her something you want for cycling, then when you get the pruning saw. you can swap. She can prune to hearts content and you can play on the bike. just a thought lol.

Noodley

Unless you know exactly what your cycling partner/family member/etc wants then the best bet is to give them money...that way you'll not end up buying something that sits in a drawer until it gets chucked out!

Not a great one for receiving or buying presents really. All seems a bit odd, I spend a few hundred on the wife and if im lucky i get it right and visa versa.
I would sooner she keep her money and I keep mine, that way you can go out and buy what you want. No dramas, no waste

Top Bottom