Cider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Maz said:
i am completely TT...one day i will get a skinful on white lightning.

You really should try criteriums and sportives as well. Variety is the spice of life.:biggrin:

Maz

Guru
I was planning on boozing on this stuff, not the cider:
5502.jpg

Monst

Cider is nice. But....remember this. When you feel a fart brewing, its not necessarily a fart. Lets just say, enjoy a drink but do not stray too far from the bog.

Perry on the other hand means that you don't get to the fart stage before hell lets rip.

simonali

Guru
linfordlunchbox said:
I have got into Kopparberg Perry lately. Shockingly expensive in the pubs (£4 per bottle), but more sensible in Tescos

Bit sickly, I reckon. Try Brothers (especially the festival strength version, if you can find it) or St Helier, both nicer alternatives.

strofiwimple

Veteran
Gerry Attrick is spot on- aspalls grand cru is the best cider i have had (and ive tried a lot) most of the supermarkets stock it. Try it and you probably wont go back to any other imho.

They also do a pink cider called perronells blush which is mixed with blackberry liqueur-does nowt for me but hits the spot with a few of my female mates.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Here you go...

Ewww to beer. Strawberry and Lime cider by Rekorderlig please

Wafer

Veteran
Thatchers! Wonderful stuff, pretty much any variety.
Stowford Press is lovely too. Magners only any good if VERY cold, strongbow and blackthorn are just chemically shite and stuff like Bulmers is far too sweet.

Thankfully Thatchers have done very well for themselves over the last several years and is pretty easy to get :smile:

Went to watch Somerset play at the Lord's final a few years ago (yes, another one they lost) and there was no Somerset cider for sale! The only plus point Bath have over Exeter Chiefs is the cider on offer (and sponsor).

Top Bottom