Cinelli or Trek or ....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Great thread, I'm looking for a touring bike too... Have you considered a Surly? The long haul trucker is on my short list although I'd rather not pay quite that much.

I like both of your choices equally! Sorry.

Venod

Eh up
Not my usual genre of bike, they both look the part for what they are designed for, it depends on the spec, the Trek looks to have more slope to the top tube.
My heart says Cinelli but my head says Trek.

Jefry

I am happy with my Spa Audax. Bought it from its birthplace in Harrogate and ride it here in Indonesia, South East Asia^_^

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
On looks alone, for me it would have to be the Cinelli. It's made of steel, has rim brakes not ugly discs, and it actually looks like a proper bike with a horizontal top tube. The only thing I don't like is the threadless steerer, as I prefer quills, but apart from that it ticks the right boxes.

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Hope you can find another versatile bike. I would like to see yours when you have found one!
For clarification. I started this thread because I was considering the matter of buying a touring bike, but that was before my carbon road bike was stolen. I have now replaced the stolen bike with a new one, which means I don’t currently have the funds for a touring bike.

Top Bottom