Classic Car of the future "cheap"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stearman65

Private sale.

1999 Honda Civic 1.6i 2 door Coupe.

“CLASSIC OF THE FUTURE”

“Pearlised Metallic Clover Green similar to British Racing Green”, V plate, Grey velour upholstery, 73,000 miles. 1600cc petrol injection. New Radio/CD, Air Conditioning (not checked), Electric Windows, Mirrors & Sunroof, 4 fair tyres, full sized spare, (worn). Rear Factory Fitted Spoiler, 2 x full spec' keys, Clean inside & out. Scuffs on rear bumper & odd stone chip, needs attention to bonnet release.

MOT expires 20.9.16 Tax 1.10.16.

Last MOT advisories on rear suspension bushes & two tyres.

From a smoke pet & child free home.

RAC Valuation £560

Offers in the region of £200 quick sale.

Eye catching young drivers car.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eric_shepherd/albums/72157670681369223

Andywinds

Aren't all cars a "classic of the future"? lol

OP
OP
stearman65

stearman65

I beg to differ. The Renault4 and Citroen 2CV and DS are classic cars and well sought after. I have owned many Renaults and Citroens and been pleased with all of them. My present car is a Renault Captur. Great car.
Just sold my Citroen Picasso C3 for other reasons, one of the best cars I've owned. Now, who wants my Honda???

OP
OP
stearman65

stearman65

Certainly looks good value, it would double that on eBay, with an mot
Unfortunately I haven't got time for Ebay, have to sell it before the 23rd, my new car is coming then & I need the parking space. Just rang one out of the paper, offered £100, rather drive it into the sea.

screenman

Legendary Member
You could put a one day sale on ebay, you already have the pictures etc. To be honest a car without an MOT is considered scrap to the trade as it can cost way and above it's value to put it though one. However that car has a certain appeal to some enthusiast.

As for £100 or the sea, well I would not be one to chuck a £100 away that is for sure.

Top Bottom