Classic mobiles?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just having a clearout of "the cupboard of many things". Going to charity:

Samsung tocco lite
Sony Ericsson K750 (flashed to W800)
Orange (Alcatel) OT-606
T-mobile G1 (cyanogen mod) - proper keyboard :smile:. Shame theres nothing similar available now

Shortly to be joined by:
Lenovo P780 (really not got on with a modded chinese base phone)
Sony xperia Go! st27i (waterproof and as near to a Nokia 3310 as I've ever found. Good phone out on the bike)

Actually might just hang onto the last one.

Diggs

Veteran
I may get rid of this one, I can't get Strava to load on it...

motorola.jpg

Sara_H

Guru
Ha! Mobile phone technology has advanced so rapidly.

Me and my ex husband had the Vodaphone ones that were first to come out on PAYG, in about 1997.
My Mum still has a Nokia one that apparently old folk fight over. She keeps it switched off in a drawer!

andyfraser

Über Member
Somewhere I have a Nokia 3310, one of the Motorola things above, an old BlackBerry Curve and a Palm Pre. Until recently my mum was using a Nokia 3510 I gave her.

I'm tempted to try to find the 3310 and see if I can still use it. It (along with a RAZR and PEBL that I gave away) would easily last 5 days on a charge.
nokia3310.jpg

(This picture is for example purposes only. Mine is dark grey.)

KneesUp

Guru
I loved my Ericsson T39 - I used to charge it once a week or so, and that was with the normal battery. You could get a high capacity battery for it too.

Ericsson-T39-2.jpg

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
I loved my Ericsson T39 - I used to charge it once a week or so, and that was with the normal battery. You could get a high capacity battery for it too.

Ericsson-T39-2.jpg

I had one of these and totally loved it. I stupidly sold it on because I wanted to play that snake game on Nokia phones.

KneesUp

Guru
I had one of these and totally loved it. I stupidly sold it on because I wanted to play that snake game on Nokia phones.
I still had mine for ages, but I've no idea where it is now. I think if I ever get chance to go on a cycle tour I'll get one off eBay just for the battery life.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
wife just gave me a samsung wave y for a out on the bike phone ,it runs bada and i cant get the map app to work as no app icon appears when installed.

Colin_P

Guru
I've got one of these and still use it. Got it in 2004 and it is still going strong and the battery still lasts a couple of days with moderate use.

It does look a bit battered compared to the one in the photo below. I'll see if I can take a picture of it........no wait it doesn't have a camera....... and even if it did how could it take a picture of itself :crazy:

Nokia-6310i.jpg

[edit] I love watching peoples faces when I put on the table in a meeting or when I get it out of my pocket to add a number etc

Top Bottom