Classic old films

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
39 steps
flash gordon

I once had Karate Kid on 3 formats; Betamax, VHS & DVD. I enjoy watching Zulu & Zulu Dawn every now and again.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Hell Drivers .
Stanley Baker (prolific amount of films) , Patrick McGoohan (The Prisoner) ., William Hartnell (Dr Who) Moody, fast, threatening...brilliant speeding lorry scenes and rivalry...
Fabulous film.
Great film. For a moment I thought Sean Connery was in it too, but then I remembered a film called The Hill that he was in from 1965. A classic British prison (military) drama with the classic story mode of the power struggle between prisoner and gaoler.

Drago

Legendary Member
Predator, my favourite film. The scene where Bill Duke opens up on the jungle with "Old Painless" is proper man-stuff!

The Omega Man, love it, could watch it again and again.

2001 - beautifully made, and apart from the hairstyles could have been filmed yesterday. Stunning for a 48 year old film.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Great film. For a moment I thought Sean Connery was in it too, but then I remembered a film called The Hill that he was in from 1965. A classic British prison (military) drama with the classic story mode of the power struggle between prisoner and gaoler.
He was.....

Top Bottom