Clearance issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
Just got 35c tyres for my Suffolk after person in shop saying either 32c or 35c would fit. Unfortunately, put front one on and is tight to the mudguard.

Kind of want to take the mudguard off so it fits but that may be short sighted ...:cry:

OP
OP
ChrisV

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
When I say tight to the mudguard, I mean it won't turn!

young Ed

Veteran
take a knife and cut some tread off :tongue:
please don't be like the person who actually did what my mate said my cutting chunks out there motorbike tyre to true it and had the thing explode
Cheers Ed

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Just got 35c tyres for my Suffolk after person in shop saying either 32c or 35c would fit. Unfortunately, put front one on and is tight to the mudguard.

Kind of want to take the mudguard off so it fits but that may be short sighted ...:cry:
Return the 35's to the shop and get 32's. Simples. They gave you poor advice.

OP
OP
ChrisV

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
Took the bike in with mudguards fitted and said 'what can I fit on that?' He said 32 or 35.

I'll return them tomorrow.

That cow comment by Young Ed is disturbing, with an undeniable sexual element to it. Strange.

young Ed

Veteran
Just so you are absolutely sure, that is quite weird.
the fact i don't run gaurds
the fact i don't die without gaurds
or the fact i like being under 40 cows getting covered in cow shoot?

let me take a guess......

us farmers never were normal :tongue:
the boss of a dairy farm once said to me that i go into the parlour and then after 30 minutes a psychiatrist comes in to see if i really am mad and if i am i can continue :tongue:
Cheers Ed

potsy

Rambler
Took the bike in with mudguards fitted and said 'what can I fit on that?' He said 32 or 35.
In that case then yes return them, what tyres are they CC2014?
Some makes come up bigger than others, I know Schwalbe's 35's are actually 37's in reality.

Top Bottom