Clipped by close passing driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
This is why you go to politicians and press too, if needed with cycling experts saying that your position was correct.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Saying your road position is "aggravating" is like Ronnie Pickering complaining of the "extreme provocation" of having to wait behind a moped.

OP
OP
M

Monkreadusuk

Über Member
This is why you go to politicians and press too, if needed with cycling experts saying that your position was correct.

If I had the time I'd love to, however experience has taught me that hampshire police and councilors don't want to listen to the minority. Of course, I still report bad driving, but never expect anything to be done about it.

On the plus side, now I ride a recumbent trike my instances of close passes have dropped by 90%. Barely need my cameras now :smile:

RONNIE PICKERING !!
WONNIE PICKERWIN!

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I couldn't watch the whole video.. Made me sick the white car that went close by you..

Glad you are ok.. And hope this person gets what she deserves.. (take the licence off and make it very public) on that way people will think twice before doing this stupid maneuvers on their cars.

albion

Guru

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
Pretty crap of Hampshire police if you ask me, hit a cyclist (dangerous), know there has been a collisions, fail to stop, send you on a pointless course and 0 points on her licence.

I wonder if you clip a cop car and speed off you will get the same treatment.

Still, actually that is less inept than they are usually I suppose.

Drago

Legendary Member
thread-resurrection.jpg

Top Bottom