Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm sitting here wondering why someone has resurrected a thread from 2015 :laugh:

Time travel?

winjim

Smash the cistern
[QUOTE 4736738, member: 9609"]I might start keeping mine 11 minutes after GMT to reflect more accurately where i live. Have my own little time zone.[/QUOTE]
Has the railway not reached your area yet?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4736738, member: 9609"]some of mine will be the wrong time for the next 6 months. van, bike, phone bedroom, camera - i just have to remember some are on GMT, it does lead to mistakes though.

I might start keeping mine 11 minutes after GMT to reflect more accurately where i live. Have my own little time zone.[/QUOTE]
My sister used to have a cheap LED watch which broke down, so she improved it by opening it up and putting a sticker on the inside that read: You're late

mustang1

Guru
1. Why does everything seem to have a clock? Especially kitchen appliances and Japanese things (those guys just put clocks on everything. The other day i sat in a new Toyota and wth is that, a frigging green digital clock from the 1980s!)

2.when you do have a clock, why can't it change the time by itself during gmt/bst?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
1. Why does everything seem to have a clock? Especially kitchen appliances and Japanese things (those guys just put clocks on everything. The other day i sat in a new Toyota and wth is that, a frigging green digital clock from the 1980s!)

2.when you do have a clock, why can't it change the time by itself during gmt/bst?
They normally do if they also have a date facility.

Top Bottom