Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's that time of year again, bring on the lighter evenings :wahhey:
Only another
217 DAYS 03 HOURS 38 MINUTES 55 SECONDS [/URL]
before they go back

Mrs M mentioned it to me before she buggered off to bed and something about mucking out her horse. She also mentioned something about Mother's Day.

Not that it matters a jot to me as its her horse, and I dinnae care what time it is when I wake up. I'm just hoping younger Marmionette has bought a card..

classic33

Leg End Member
Why Does Time Exist.jpg

mustang1

Guru
Which for me means packing away the Turbo Trainer until next winter and getting myself back out on the roads with the bike again.

You get a bunch of people who ask where are all the cyclists who pack up in winter and only ride during nicer weather. They mock the summer riders. To the heck with them!

Ps these days with the clocks auto adjusting during gmt/bst, i never know what day this time change happens on any more. The first i hear about it is when i notice NY is screening shows earlier than I'm accustomed to.

Now the weird thing about winter riding is i will ride throughout winter but during spring, i take a break. It's because the sun is out yet it's still cold and the lure of the warm sunshine get cold mornings screws with my brain.

Top Bottom