Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why don't they leave the damn things alone?

Only an idiot would believe that cutting six inches off one end of a blanket and sewing it onto the other end would make the blanket longer.

Brilliant
but keep BST as it gets dark later

Reactions: JtB
Spoken like a true southerner :angry:

Not quite so much fun when it's 9:45am before the sun rises ...

The 0 degrees meridian line passes within a few hundred yards of where l live :becool: ( Exits the UK at Peacehaven )

Well I was going to say "put it back to how it was in the second world war of BST + 1 " or 2 hours ahead of gmt :hyper:

imagine the discontent then :boxing::cursing::wahhey:

regards emma

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
many many moons ago on a spring* Monday morn, I arrived an hour late for work. But I'd thought of the perfect excuse... since the clocks changed the previous day, I told them that I'd forgotten to adjust my alarm clock (it could happen to anyone, right?) ...my boss said, "Fair enough." then paused, before pointing out the fact that if my excuse were true, then I'd have arrived an hour early. :blush: Thing is, i still cant work out which clock change that excuse will work on.... i've tried thinking about it logically but my brain went... :wacko:

*possibly autumn... my brainium hurts

Simontm

Veteran
many many moons ago on a spring* Monday morn, I arrived an hour late for work. But I'd thought of the perfect excuse... since the clocks changed the previous day, I told them that I'd forgotten to adjust my alarm clock (it could happen to anyone, right?) ...my boss said, "Fair enough." then paused, before pointing out the fact that if my excuse were true, then I'd have arrived an hour early. :blush: Thing is, i still cant work out which clock change that excuse will work on.... i've tried thinking about it logically but my brain went... :wacko:

*possibly autumn... my brainium hurts
Been there, done that - it's the winter one ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
And then on
Sunday, October 25, 2015, 2:00:00 AM
Clocks are turned backward 1 hour to
Sunday, October 25, 2015, 1:00:00 AM

Top Bottom