Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Right this will stop the Scots complaining about it being dark.My solution once and for all.I now need a plan to turn it around.
uk.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Right this will stop the Scots complaining about it being dark.My solution once and for all.I now need a plan to turn it around. View attachment 84137
One problem, London is now further North.

classic33

Leg End Member
It is almost 6 a.m. where I am, but it is 7 a.m. in Indiana, except the Northeastern and Southeastern Counties, where it is also 6 a.m. Part of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan(Da Yoop, according Mrs. GA) is on our time, but once you get out into the part not next to Wisconsin, it is an hour later. As you can see, some bits of Arizona do not observe Daylight Savings Time, and others do.
2000px-US-Timezones.svg.png
See they've moved Alaska to somewhere warmer!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It is almost 6 a.m. where I am, but it is 7 a.m. in Indiana, except the Northeastern and Southeastern Counties, where it is also 6 a.m. Part of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan(Da Yoop, according Mrs. GA) is on our time, but once you get out into the part not next to Wisconsin, it is an hour later. As you can see, some bits of Arizona do not observe Daylight Savings Time, and others do.
2000px-US-Timezones.svg.png
I've never been to Mexicanadaska: what's it like?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The clock in my Vauxhall hatchback changed itself.

It's not connected to the outside world as far as I know.

Presumably, it's programmed to change on the various dates which are probably set for years to come.

Even so, I was quite impressed.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

Presumably, it's programmed to change on the various dates which are probably set for years to come.

If its a vauxhall then the clock probably stopped working for 23 hours

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

I had a Vauxhall Chevette for my sins, when I was many, many, many years younger than I am today. The best thing I can say about it was that the clock was correct twice a day.

subaqua

What’s the point
I also learned yesterday that if you have an alarm set on a supposed auto changing clock. It doesn't. I had hoped to have an hours pootling time in the morning before taking the boat onto the river. But swiftly realised it was up n out and get brekkie on the way.

Top Bottom