Close Contact Self Isolation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
I was okay, sat in my room the whole time, wife bringing me in my 3 square meals a day, actually lost a bit of weight as I didn't have the biscuit cupboard to rake through ! Never had one symptom !
Glad you got through it OK.
I am dreading the same happening to me. Living with our adult autistic daughter who doesn't understand and can't even wear a face mask.
If one of us gets the virus, then all three of us will.
Keep safe

I was okay, sat in my room the whole time, wife bringing me in my 3 square meals a day, actually lost a bit of weight as I didn't have the biscuit cupboard to rake through ! Never had one symptom !
Glad there was no symptoms and well done for sticking it out. Its half the problem, folk who think they are fine but they are asymptomatic and carry it to folk who aren't so lucky. Chances are I think you never even had it asymptomatically but you did the right thing for all of us :okay:

livpoksoc

Guru
Fair play. Thankfully no symptoms, but genuinely glad to hear of people actually doing the right thing for the good of the community. Chapeau.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Daughter has just had an email from college. Her Art Teacher went for a test yesterday and has tested positive. Why he didn't think about doing that on Monday when he had a full class in close contact ? :whistle: Daughter was a bit rosey cheeked earlier. Oh joy.

• Sad
Reactions: C R
OP
OP
plastic_cyclist

plastic_cyclist

Daughter has just had an email from college. Her Art Teacher went for a test yesterday and has tested positive. Why he didn't think about doing that on Monday when he had a full class in close contact ? :whistle: Daughter was a bit rosey cheeked earlier. Oh joy.
Oh man, it's the way of the world I'm afraid, this can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Hope she's okay.

Top Bottom