Close pass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Whilst riding today along Hawley road, dartford today a blue Volkswagen transporter made a slow close pass, when I turned to look at the driver he looked totally pblivipus to the fact that I was there and how close he was to me because he was on the phone and his cat was was steering.... Yes that's correct his CAT was climbing all over the bloody steering wheel. Even though I shouted at him and waved my arms around he was totally oblivious...... Where are the police when you need them???? Rant over....

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Sounds like really paw driving!

gary in derby

would never let my cat drive, without full supervision. bloody mobile phones a bloody menace. so are you ready to claw your way up ditchling beacon then?

As long as the cat wasnt on the phone too.

Whilst riding today along Hawley road, dartford today a blue Volkswagen transporter made a slow close pass, when I turned to look at the driver he looked totally pblivipus to the fact that I was there and how close he was to me because he was on the phone and his cat was was steering.... Yes that's correct his CAT was climbing all over the bloody steering wheel. Even though I shouted at him and waved my arms around he was totally oblivious...... Where are the police when you need them???? Rant over....

I find it highly unlikely that a cat was steering.

The arrangement of the controls in a modern road vehicle renders them quite unsuitable for use by a domestic cat.

Further, a cat is unlikely to be able to make the intellectual link between rotational movement on a single plane of a manual control and a change in direction of the vehicle in which it is travelling.

I have been studying cats in some detail for several decades and can report that they address every surface or object with four simple questions.

1. Can I eat it?
2. Can I sleep on it?
3. Can I crap on it?
4. Can I f*ck it? (This question may be rendered redundant by a vet).

There is no fifth question: "Can I drive it?"

I believe you know this and did not intend your comment about stering to be taken seriously.

Top Bottom