Club mate down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
Hope he makes a quick and full recovery !. I hope too that he’s compensated for his losses and pain.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Glad to hear that there is no road rash. It often is more painful and slower to heal than the breaks. I wish him well and know how he feels.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Glad he's OK, sounds like he got away with it being allowed home. I wasn't 6 1/2 weeks flat on my back and 7 months off work. GWS and fingers crossed no complications. Any tingling or numbness or bladder issues then he needs to go to A&E fast. I was monitored for this every day !

Bondsy

Hope Phil GWS, sorry to say but the police didn't want anything to do with me when I crashed into the back of somebody who just passed me and then slamed the brakes on to avoid an on coming car which had moved out to pass a parked car. None of it was my thought, all the police did was give me a report number a told me to talk to the insurance:sad:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
to quote .....
Car turned right across me into the Tesco carpark on woodville high street, While i was screaming in the road for someone to call an ambulance the female driver just casually said "I didnt see you" I had bright clothing on and a bright front light, what more can you do? There was no time to do anything but slam the front brake on and pray.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Mmmm.....pretty much the sort of incident I expected. :rolleyes: If the rider was clearly visible and had right of way, sounds like the driver should be looking at facing a careless driving summons for that.

Reactions: mjr

boydj

Legendary Member
Hope he hit the car with his bike on his way over the top. Otherwise she could get away with no consequences unless there are witnesses.

Top Bottom