Clubs In Cornwall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ryan1984

Regular
Hello all not sure if this is the right section, but can anyone recomend a good club around the Truro area to join, I ride at a steady 14mph little slower on the hills just wanna meet some new people really, thanks.

Keith Oates

Janner
Hi Ryan,

There is a new(ish) club that is based at Bissoe and you can see the details here: http://www.oneandallcycling.co.uk/

I don't know the club but it's somewhere to start.

I haven't been back to Truro for a while but I seem to remember that Clive Mitchell Cycles at 6 Calenick Street used to organise some rides, it maybe worth your while to look in on them and ask what they can propose.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david1701

I know a guy who knows someone in one and all, meant to be a big friendly club. I just kinda wish there was something like it in my part of north Cornwall :s

We have ridden with One & All for the last two years when we go to Cornwall on holiday, very friendly bunch, my better half has a contact name and phone number, she is away until tomorrow but if you like I am happy to pass on the info when she returns. Let me know if you want the contact details.

Top Bottom