Coach travel to Germany..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

No, I think it will be fun.

Radius

SHREDDER
Try going to an Italian ski resort from London on a coach whilst getting lost on the way, then complain :laugh:

Plax

Guru
JamesAC said:
..I'm about to go to Hannover by coach from London. Should I have my head examined?:ohmy::wacko:

It might help :ohmy:.
I went to London by coach and it took 6 1/2 hrs. I recommend taking pain killers and/or some kind of back pillow. I'm not one for back pain but I got it badly after a few hours on the coach. Also try not to use the toilet on the coach if you can help it. Even if it is "clean" It will probably stink of urine, to the extent it will turn your stomach. After my rather traumatic experience I made sure I made full use of the breaks at service stations!

Dave5N

Über Member
Take a case of strong lager and a single strong bladder.

wafflycat

MrWC, WCMnr & I have done the European Bike Express to Bordeaux (& back). On the plus side - they know how to transport bikes safely. That is it. The rest was hell.

U

User482

I did Lancashire to the Italian Dolomites once. Took 36 hours.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
The journey should be OK unless you get an old army bus that was previously used for transporting prisoners of war, and has wooden seats. I think they were all bought by National Express ....

Top Bottom