Cold Calling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
We are on TPS thanks to some of you on here.But one caller is getting through.It's about loft insulation which i don't need.But i can't tell them cos it's recorded message.With press 2 to talk to a customer advisor.Sorry girl i don't think i want to rack up a massive phone bill on a premium line.So keep calling because you will get fed up before i do.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I recently snapped and gave those we'll mend your PC pests a very comprehensive tirade about his mother and animals. He got really offended. As they haven't been back on the phone for a couple of weeks, I think he's asked for my number to be removed from their calling list.

lordloveaduck

What Arch said. They send these texts out to thousands of people...even if they haven't been in any accidents!

I only got the phone the 3 days before, i took another day to get the connection sorted out, Tmobile had to send me out a new sim card and number.
The police and hospitals do give away numbers for profit.

When we used to get told "We can put you on a better tariff" I just said "Great, what tariff am I on?"

Dad had that, but given that he has a company mobile that he never sees the bill for he tells them he doesn't think they will.

I normally tell the "have you had an accident" Yes, I've tripped over getting out of the bath to answer the phone as I thought it was important.

Top Bottom