Cold weather, sorry its my fault .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No such thing as cold weather, just not warm enough kit.

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
I'm on my road bike no matter what the weather is like. Snow and ice has been the hardest so far.

I do how ever wrap up warm enough... It's pretty chilly at 4am.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
No such thing as cold weather, just not warm enough kit.

Tell that to the numerous cyclechatters who've come off on ice this winter :smile: don't get ice if it's not cold ;)
Indeed , i was referring to the fact its cold and icy , we all know you can wrap up.
The OP was meant as a joke , im off out this afternoon family permitting.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I decided to crack out the Boardman roady this afternoon. Conditions are about perfect at present down here in the South of England.
freezing fog descended after dinner :sad:

D

Deleted member 1258

My road bike was put away at the end of October, I've been doing all my rides on fixed since then, the road bike isn't due out till sometime in March.

No complaints from me. It helps justify the money spent on ice tyres.:thumbsup:

If it's that bad, I run there even more than normal, with 'ice shoes':becool:

http://www.sportsshoes.com/product/...0-trail-running-shoes-(precision-fit)-~-aw14/
Running Kit. Inov-8. OROC 340. 2.JPG Running Kit. Inov-8. OROC 340. 3.JPG Running Kit. Inov-8. OROC 340. 4.JPG

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
It's gonna be a nippy one in the morning too CK, and that snow that you've ordered in on special delivery for midweek can just feck right off!
As you can probably tell, I'm one of the ones praying for the Spring mornings and dry roads to be on us in double quick time...

I went out for a wee bit extra this afternoon to complete my ton, the sun had come out and so had the riders in shorts after all it had risen to 2deg C :wacko:
The commuter, also a road bike, is cleaned but if the car thermometer tomorrow isn't too my liking I think I might stay in the car.

Top Bottom