Cold Weather..what do you wear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianco

magnatom said:
;):biggrin:

Or you could place a cannister on the front of the bike that squirts a flammable liquid ahead of you which is lit as it is ejected. Thus the road would always be on fire as you pass over it keeping you nice and toasty. It would also double as a good method for clearing the road ahead of any obsticles, i.e. cars, pedestrians, small fluffy animals, elephants......

On the downside, it might shorten the mileage of your tyres are capable of.

;)

LMAO, shorten the mileage of tyres, you should be ridin Marathon Plus, you can stick burning matches into them and they're fine!

I just wear long sleeve gloves and a long sleeve t, as well as the usual clothing, of course.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
12 degrees in Leith at 6am this morning - positively roasting !

It was back to sweating away in my Lidl shorts and short-sleeved top ;)

Tynan

Veteran
after the defo slightly nippy morning earlier this week I've splashed out on some cut price discounted gear from wiggle

some of them dhb bib longs, only £18 so what the hell, something nicer later on if I get on with them, some of them Endura overshoes, the roadie ones, memories of soaking wet feet during those June downpors are fresh in the mind

and I've lashed out on a Pearl Izumi Quest Long Sleeve Jersey Diablo Red

did much looking at long sleeve tops trying to work out the trade off between warmth, wicking, shower resistance, zip length etc etc and a nice colour and design, ah well, wait and see now

looks a bit like I'm in star trek doesn't it?

pi-807-0667-med.jpg

Tynan

Veteran
indeed, that more than crossed me mind

although it might be worth it if it gives me that dashing shaped torso

think I'll be ok as long as I don't wear the baggy trousers and I make sure I say something

Top Bottom