England : Lancashire ColinJ's 103 km or 107 mile 'Back from the Dead' forum ride Sat 29/03/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mickthemove

Über Member
Done a warm up yesterday with the cheshire cat, really looking forward to this forum ride ! Esp the cake stops as they were a disgrace at the Cat yesterday.

Save me trawling back through all the pages, what time are we leaving from Spring Wood, please?
you only need to go back to the very first post.... the original 'invite' to join the ride...

If you are just doing the main 103 km loop, meet at Spring Wood picnic centre car park off the A671 above Whalley by 09:45 with a view to setting off at 10:00 sharp. If you are late, we will have already set off so chase after us using your GPS/Map/Routesheet for guidance.

If anyone is coming from/via (near) Chester and could offer a lift, I'd appreciate it (100 km, arrive by 9.45). Alternatively, if I have to take the car and deprive the family (no change there) and anyone wants a lift en route (M56, M6, ...), let me know.

Last edited:

Christopher

Über Member
Fraid not @smokeysmoo my back has just kicked me in the bollocks. Throwing a sickie (ironic col ironic) and being an utter pussy. Next time.

sorry. Im a pussy. Meow.
I am VERY disappointed in you Daniel. Nev' mind, bit of MTB'ing at Clayton Vale one day?

Col, I downloaded the gpx files, can't use them in my mapping software but I have printed out the route. It is fairly straightforward, esp last bit from Longridge. Will sort it. Works GPS works but is hungry for batteries.

Top Bottom